Welcome to GenWe Law's client resource center, designed to make your experience with us as seamless as possible. We understand that accessibility and convenience are essential when it comes to providing exceptional legal services, and we are committed to utilizing safe and secure cutting-edge technology to create a comprehensive online experience for our clients. From here, you can easily:
- Access your client portal
- Make a payment
- Schedule an appointment
Access your legal matter anytime, anywhere with our online client portal, Clio for Clients. Stay updated, organized, and connected with us through secure document sharing and direct messaging. Log in to our client portal using the link below or download the Clio for Clients app to keep track of important updates and information related to your legal matter.
*The client portal may be accessed once you receive a sign-up link from our firm.
Make A Payment
Paying your invoice has never been easier. Our trusted and secure payment system, LawPay, makes it simple and safe to make your payment online. With SSL encryption technology, your personal information is always protected.
To get started, simply click the link below and follow the prompts. You'll be directed to our secure payment page where you can quickly and easily make a payment. GenWe Law accepts online payments in the form of eChecks and credit cards. GenWe Law accepts all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
*Your payment will be automatically deposited into our trust account and credited to your matter.
Schedule An Appointment
Use our convenient online scheduling system to book your next appointment. Simply click the button below to view the available times and select a time that works for you.
To ensure that you select the correct appointment type, please review the description carefully before booking. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or (313) 241-0570.
*This link is for current clients only.
We use Zoom for online video conferencing meetings. Here are the steps for an online meeting:
- Schedule an online meeting with GenWe Law.
- You will get an email confirmation with a link to your Zoom meeting. You will also receive an email with instructions on how to use Zoom.
- Before the meeting, download the Zoom program to your computer, phone, or tablet. You don't need to create a Zoom account.
- To download on your computer: Go to the Zoom website Download Center and click on "Download" under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- To download on a tablet or phone:
- Go to the Zoom website Download Center and find the section for Zoom Mobile Apps. OR
- Look for the Zoom Cloud Meetings app in your phone or tablet's app store. It's a free app.
- About twenty minutes before our meeting, you will get a reminder email with the link to your meeting.
- When it's time for our meeting, click on the link to join the meeting.
- That's it! The link will open the meeting, and we will be there, ready to talk to you. If you need more information, you can check out the Zoom FAQs on joining a meeting.